101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
180 Movie (DVD)
September 26th 2012 saw the release of a much anticipated documentary produced by Ray Comfort of Living Waters called 180.The 33 minuted documentary, which has taken over 6 months to produce is already causing a stir around the internet, with Atheist groups doing all they can to slander Ray Comfort and his efforts to save lives.
In this short movie Ray Comfort does an excellent job of bringing logical reasoning into the debate of Abortion and a women’s right.
The problem most Pro-Abortion activists have is an inconsistent reasoning when it comes to the issues of why they think killing a baby while it’s still in the womb is okay.
Though this movie is only 33 minutes in length, Ray and his team do an excellent job in bringing the real issue to the surface.
As stated by Ray, many people have tried to convince him to remove the gospel presentation at the end. But as Ray rightly argues, it’s the gospel that is needed to change the hearts of people. Though his arguments are great for helping to save the lives of babies, the gospel is needed to be able to save the adults.SKU: 609
Amazing Grace Flash Mob tract (50pk)
Size: 4.0″ x 9.5″. Printed on glossy, full-colour cardstock. (50 per pack).
AMAZING GRACE (LYRICS)
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
‘Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
THE FAMOUS HYMN “Amazing Grace” has been recorded by more than 7,000 artists, including Willie Nelson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash. It was written by John Newton, a former slave trader, and the “grace” he spoke of is the unearned favor of God. It was God’s “amazing grace” that opened his blind eyes to the reality of His love. John Newton discovered that on Judgment Day God will judge us by the Ten Commandments, and that Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Newton knew that all of us are guilty to some degree, and when he wrote “how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me,” he was speaking of being saved from a very real Hell. The Bible warns that “all liars will have their part in the lake of fire,” and who of us hasn’t lied, lusted, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? We are all guilty and heading for Hell, but this is where God’s amazing grace comes in. Because God is “rich in mercy,” He sent His Son to be our Savior. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for sinners by dying on the cross 2,000 years ago. The Bible says, “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated the power of the grave. If we repent (turn from our sins) and trust in the Savior alone, God will forgive us and grant us everlasting life (something infinitely more valuable than anything money can buy). Have you done that? The moment you do you’ll be “born again” and you will say with John Newton, “Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now am found; was blind, but now I see.”SKU: 223
Audacity, Outreach Movies, Video
Audacity Movie DVD
(Widescreen DVD, Special Features, Closed Captioning, Feature Run Time 55 minutes)
Peter (Travis Owens) is an aspiring comedian encouraged by his friend Ben (Ben Price, Australia’s Got Talent finalist) to perform at the local comedy club. But stage fright isn’t Peter’s only fear. When confronted with one of today’s most divisive issues, he feels compelled to speak, but can he? Challenged by his coworker Diana (Molly Ritter) to defend his convictions about homosexuality and gay marriage, will he have the courage to stand for what he believes—even at the risk of losing a friendship? And how will he respond when faced with a harrowing life-or-death experience? “Audacity” uses a unique approach to address a very sensitive subject in contemporary society. Regardless of your views on homosexuality, you’ll gain fresh insights and a new perspective.SKU: 618
Audacity: A Novel
Paperback | 190 pages
Based on the movie by RAY COMFORT. Novelization by JULIA ZWAYNE
Peter is an aspiring comedian encouraged by his friend Ben to perform at the local comedy club. But stage fright isn’t Peter’s only fear. When confronted with one of today’s most divisive issues, he feels compelled to speak, but can he? Challenged by his coworker Diana to defend his convictions about homosexuality and gay marriage, will he have the courage to stand for what he believes—even at the risk of losing a friendship? And how will he respond when faced with a harrowing life-or-death experience? Audacity uses a unique approach to address a very sensitive subject in contemporary society. Regardless of your views on homosexuality, you’ll gain fresh insights and a new perspective.
If you enjoyed the movie, you will love the book as it fills in the background of its leading characters. You will also find out why it was that Peter so struggled to do stand-up. Something happened in his youth that almost scarred him for life. You will discover why Diana was like she was, as well as the traumatic experience that brought Ben to the foot of the cross. However, this book wasn’t written to solve little mysteries or just for your entertainment. It was written so that you would have something nonthreatening to give to friends, family members, workmates, and strangers, that will bring them under the sound of the biblical gospel.
“I thoroughly enjoyed this fast paced easy read with a modern-day message for all of us! Ray once again doesn’t disappoint. I haven’t seen the movie yet, but now I really want to.”
“Peter and Ben have an incredible dialogue in the book, which is completely missing in the movie. Photos from the movie are included, as well as an insightful interview with Ray Comfort about his decision to make the movie. He responds to questions you may also be asking about Christians and homosexuality. I saw the movie first and then read the book, but now, with the added plot information, I want to go back and see the movie again.”SKU: X108
Conversation Starters, Gospel Tracts
Aussie Million Dollar Note (100pk)
(Pack of 100 notes)
The Aussie Million Dollar Notes are our most popular because of their incredible ability to grab people’s attention. We have continued to improve the Million Dollar Note over the years to make the message clearer and easier to understand as well as make the design more appealing.
This Million Dollar note has circulated Australia for over 10 years. Close to 2 million have been handed out around the country which although is a huge number, still means only 1 in 12 Australians have had one.
On the front is featured the infamous Ned Kelly and the Sydney Opera House on the back.
The Gospel message is on the back of the note:
Ask yourself the million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God’s name in vain? Have you looked with lust? Which is adultery of the heart in God’s eyes. If you’ve done these things you will stand before God as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. And no amount of good works can make up for past crimes. The Bible warns that your punishment will be in a place called Hell. However God is not willing that any should perish, which is why He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross. Sinners broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid their fine. That means He can legally forgive your sins: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Repent from sin today and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and God will forgive you and grant you the free gift of everlasting life. Read the Bible to learn about God. Free resources at: WhatsTheGospel.com
A great way to start a conversation. Australian $1000000 Dollar Note.SKU: A113
EvG, Outreach Movies, Video
Evolution vs God Movie (DVD)
Hear expert testimony from leading evolutionary scientists at some of the world’s top universities:
Peter Nonacs, Professor, Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, UCLA
Craig Stanford, Professor, Biological Sciences and Anthropology, USC
PZ Myers, Associate Professor, Biology, University of Minnesota Morris
Gail E. Kennedy, Associate Professor, Anthropology, UCLA
Watch as they present their most compelling evidence for Darwinian evolution. Their answers will amaze you!
“Evolution vs. God will rock the creation and evolution world!” Ken Ham, Answers in Genesis
“Exciting and revealing.” Dr. Henry M. Morris III, CEO, Institute for Creation Research, Dallas, Texas
“Fascinating. Highly revealing. You will be amazed at what the experts themselves have to say!” Dr. Jason Lisle, ICR
“Ray Comfort’s ability to insightfully shred the vain reasoning’s of men is a gift, and this film is a tour de force exposure of the emptiness of humanism.” Dr. James White, Alpha & Omega Ministries
“Absolutely excellent.” Paul Taylor, Creation Today
“Wow! Engaging.” Dr. Frank Turek, CrossExamined.org
“Revealing, thought-provoking, and challenging.” Dr. Norm Geisler
“Enlightening as well as entertaining-because it forces evolutionists to exercise a mental muscle that they apparently haven’t used in a while.” Eric Hovind, President Creation Today
“Not since ‘Expelled’ has anything been done that is as important as this.” Carl D. Kerby, President, Reasons for Hope
“Wow! Very encouraging to see a tactical and practical method to expose the lies which permeate our culture.” Jayson Payne, Museum Curator, Creation & Earth History Museum
“Excellent. Superbly done.” Phil Johnson, PyroManiacs
“Fascinating and eye-opening. Every student and every parent should watch it!” Randy Alcorn, Eternal Perspective MinistriesSKU: 622
EXIT Movie (DVD)
Before you finish reading this, one individual will have ended their life by suicide—because they think they have no other choice. This compelling movie shines a powerful light in the darkness and offers true hope to those who think they have none.
(40 minutes, DVD, Closed-Captioned)
Before you finish reading this, one individual will have ended their life by suicide—because they think they have no other choice. According to the World Health Organisation, a massive 800,000 people take their lives every year — one death every 40 seconds. That’s 3,000 a day. For millions who suffer from depression and despair, “EXIT” points to a better way. This compelling movie shines a powerful light in the darkness and offers true hope to those who think they have none. Someone you know may secretly be considering their final exit. Watch “EXIT,” and share it with those you love.
“I screened “EXIT” to our elders and wives last night. Very encouraging and powerful. We pre-ordered 2,000 copies of the DVD to give out for free. We plan on ordering many more.”
—Pastor Mike Reed, Calvary Chapel, Oceanside, CA
“An absolute triumph”
—Joseph Farah, CEO, WNDSKU: 616
180, 7 Reasons, Booklets, Gospel Tracts, In-Depth
In The Womb (50pk)
Pack of 50
These tracts are designed to be used in conjunction with the “180” Baby Replica. To start conversations with those considering abortion, show them the “180” Baby Replica, then leave them with a pro-life gospel message to save both lives and souls.
To encourage people to accept a tract, the “180” Baby tract presents the facts of fetal development from a secular source, which the lost may find more credible than a typical pro-life source. The tract includes the gospel, a QR code to 180movie.com (so readers can immediately view it on their smart phones), and testimonies of pregnant women who changed their minds after viewing “180.”SKU: 273
180, 7 Reasons, Atheist Delusion, Audacity, EvG, EXIT, Genius, Noah, Outreach Movies
Living Waters Outreach Movie Bundle (8 DVD Pack)180, 7 Reasons, Atheist Delusion, Audacity, EvG, EXIT, Genius, Noah, Outreach Movies
Living Waters Outreach Movie Bundle (8 DVD Pack)
Buy 6 of our Living Waters Outreach Movies in one pack.
Evolution vs God
Save in Bulk!
10+ Packs (60+ DVDs) = $20.99/pk – $3.5/dvd (30% OFF)
32+Packs (192+ DVDs) = $12.00/pk – $2/dvd (60% OFF)SKU: A199
Made In Heaven
Hardback | 80 pages | Full-colour | Ages 14 and up | Ray Comfort
Science shamelessly steals from God’s creation, yet refuses to give God the glory!
- How the glow of a cat’s eyes innovates road reflectors
- The naturally sticky inspirations for Velcro and barbed wire
- A fly’s ear, the lizard’s foot, the moth’s eye, and other natural examples are inspiring improvements and new technologies in our livesEngineers and inventors have long examined God’s creation to understand and copy complex, proven mechanics of design in the science known as biomimicry. Much of this inspiration is increasingly drawn from amazing aspects of nature, including insects to plants to man in search of wisdom and insight. We are surrounded daily by scientific advancements that have become everyday items, simply because man is copying from God’s incredible creation, without acknowledging the Creator.
“This is a well-researched and beautifully written study showing the brilliant intricacy of God’s design as revealed in nature. Look anywhere in creation and you will see vivid evidence of God’s “invisible attributes, namely, his eternal power and divine nature . . . clearly perceived, ever since the creation of the world, in the things that have been made” (Romans 1:20). This book is also a graphic reminder that “there is nothing new under the sun” (Ecclesiastes 1:9), because even the cleverest, most innovative ideas of modern human ingenuity are actually features borrowed from the amazing work of God in creation.”
~Pastor John MacArthur
“Every page of this fascinating work prompts my heart to acknowledge and praise the infinite wisdom of our God. It is full of facts and illustrations that puncture the smug arrogance of atheistic materialism. Here is a clear and convincing answer to those who think modern science somehow justifies unbelief.”
~Pastor Phil Johnson
“I read it cover to cover and the pictures are beautiful and vibrant. It covers a wide range of inventions and discoveries that I didn’t realize were inspired by the natural world.Made in Heaven breaks down the science in a way that can be taught to a high schooler.”
- “A Book That Easily Refutes the ‘Apparent’ Design Canard”
- “The pictures are Wow!”
- “As Much Worshipful as it is Educational.”
- “Fascinating Science!”
- “Wonderful for Devotions.”