Living Waters Australia typically uses Australia Post to send orders.
Postage costs are as reasonable as possible. We will not charge you more than the quoted amount without your permission.
Our prices are generally taken directly from the Australia Post website, with only packaging costs added.
If there is a mistake with your postage charge we will endeavour to contact you before your order is posted.
In the case that you are mistakenly charged more than our normal postage rate for your orders weight, we will refund the excess amount.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping methods or other related matters, please email us from our contact page.
Typical Delivery Times Frames:
Below are the typical time frames for shipping information to the following regions. We endeavour to get all orders shipped the next business after your order is placed.
|Victoria||1-3 Working days|
|NSW, QLD, SA, ACT||3-6 Working days|
|W.A, N.T.||4-7 Working days|
|New Zealand||7-14 Working days|
Returns & Exchange
- We try to provide as much information as feasible about our products to give you the best idea of what you are purchasing.
- We don’t generally give refunds if you simply change your mind. You can always ask us questions about products via our contact page if your not sure about something.
- Refunds will only be given on orders that are cancelled before posting has occurred or on products that arrive already damaged or faulty.
- In the case of damaged or faulty products you will need to return the item/s to receive a refund.
- If you have any questions regarding this policy or other questions, don’t hesitate to contact us.
- All shipping and handling charges are purchaser’s responsibility and are not refundable
- If items received are incorrect (not what you ordered) or faulty, Living Waters Australia will provide a replacement at no additional cost to the customer.