101 Things Husbands Do To Annoy Their Wives
This quality book gives rational explanations to one of life’s great mysteries: why men do the(annoying) things they do. It helps both spouses understand, among other things, why men:
- Dream while driving.
- Forget people’s names.
- Don’t listen when wives speak.
- Rattle keys.
- Dominate the remote control.
As this publication shows, we all do dumb things at times- some more than others. Two of the keys to a happy marriage are understanding and forgiveness. Not only will discovering our common idiosyncrasies help you feel better about marriage, the special chapter “How To Make Your Marriage Blossom” will help bring your relationship to life.SKU: 110
Season 4 – DVD Set (13 episodes – Mission Europe)
In Season Four of The Way of the Master TV program, join Ray Comfort and his faithful team as they travel across thirteen European countries in just thirteen days, witnessing to individuals and preaching open-air to crowds in each country. In this 13-DVD series, you will be captivated as you see members of the team being held by Italian police, as they preach outside the famed Notre Dame in beautiful Paris, and as an angry and drunken crowd becomes unruly when they hear the gospel in Belgium. Watch as the team witnesses to the lost at Germany’s infamous Oktoberfest and in the bars of liberal Amsterdam. This unique and exciting adventure across the nations of Europe is hosted by Kirk Cameron.
DVD’s include subtitles, closed-captioning and extra features.
“Thank you!!!! THANK YOU!!! Thank you!!!!! I have watched Way of the Master since Season One and I honestly have to say that this the most professional setup I have seen as of yet!!!! You guys have far out done yourself on this one!!!!”Richard Ronnins (GA)
Episodes: London, Brussels, Luxembourg, Amsterdam, Paris, Monaco, Milan, Zurich, Munich, Prague, Vienna, Budapest & Timisoara.SKU: X614
Season 3 – DVD set (13 episodes)
The Way of the Master television program — Complete Season Three. These DVD’s have never-before-seen footage (that did not fit into the allotted TV time format), with some of them containing bloopers.
- Program #27: Battle for the Lost
- Program #28: Where Has the Passion Gone?
- Program #29: Joe Average
- Program #30: Caught in a Lie
- Program #31: The Divine Butler
- Program #32: Why Christianity?
- Program #33: Jehovah’s Witness
- Program #34: Mormonism
- Program #35: Are you a Genius?
- Program #36: Last Words of the Rich and Famous
- Program #37: How to Find God’s Will
- Program #38: What Scares You?
- Program #39: Hollywood Be Thy Name
“This series also features Dr. D. James Kennedy, R. C. Sproul, Joni Erickson Tada, Ravi Zacharias, James White as well as other respected Christian leaders.” See a clip from the “Behind the Scenes” DVD. “So often when you see anything put out by a “Christian” source when it comes to T.V., video or DVD, it more often than not is cheesy, second-rate, and behind the times.
When my husband and I sat down spontaneously to watch “The Way of the Master” on DVD with Ray and Kirk, that was anything but the case . . . We started off watching one and then ended up watching six different episodes in two days!” Stephanie Dean
27. Battle for the Lost We are at war with a powerful, threefold enemy. But God has given us even more powerful weapons that can ensure victory for every soldier of Christ. Do you know what they are? “Battle for the Lost” will tell you and then climax with a wonderful, clear revelation of what God did for us at the Cross of Calvary. If you get a grip of this revelation, you will never again be powerless against the pleasures of sin or the glitter of this sinful world.
28. Where Has the Passion Gone? There is nothing more important than to reach out to the unsaved. But this is something the Church won’t do if it doesn’t have a burning passion to see them safe in Christ. Having an all-consuming zeal for the lost should be the testimony of every Christian, but sadly few who profess to be in the contemporary Body of Christ have enough concern to make evangelism their obsession. “Where Has the Passion Gone?” will help to make God’s passion a reality in your own life.
29. Joe Average Joe is a typical man. He doesn’t think much about the incredible creation that surrounds him, let alone the unspeakably incredible Creator who created him. Even though God gave him life, if you asked Joe if God had ever done anything for him, he probably couldn’t think of one thing. Each sunrise just reveals another average day for Joe Average. Well…not quite. There is nothing “average” about Joe or what he does each day. You will be delighted and encouraged by “Joe Average,” because he will make you see everything in a miraculous new light.
30. Caught in a Lie Lying is usually a defense mechanism that we use to get ourselves off the hook. Sometimes we can tell when a person is lying, but other times it may not be so easy. “Caught in a Lie” will reveal why a “lie detector” doesn’t really detect lies. You will discover what happened when actor Kirk Cameron tried to fool a polygraph machine. Why did his heart rate and blood pressure suddenly increase when he answered certain questions? “Caught in a Lie” will also show you that there have been two reliable witnesses to every crime of this world. Do you know what they are?
31. The Divine Butler America has been a land flowing “with milk and honey.” It has been rich, with an abundance of food, wealth, and prosperity. But in recent years, something has changed. We have been plagued with hundreds of killer tornadoes, terrifying hurricanes, massive foods and droughts, and an onslaught of cancer. Each year in the U.S. there are more than 189,000 new cases of prostate cancer and 203,000 cases of breast cancer. Over 2.3 million Americans will get cancer in the next year, many of whom will be children. Why are these tragedies happening in this nation? “The Divine Butler” will give you an insightful and thought-provoking perspective.
32. Why Christianity? Imagine if you were offered a choice of four gifts: The original Mona Lisa, the keys to a brand new Lamborghini, ten million dollars in cash, or a parachute. Which would you choose? If you have ever asked what happens after we die, if there is a Heaven, or how good we have to be to go there, “Why Christianity?” will help you. If you have ever wondered which religion you should choose, if any, “Why Christianity?” will sort through the confusion so that you can make the best choice. Take the time to watch this carefully-there’s nothing more important than where you will spend eternity.
33. Jehovah’s Witnesses The Jehovah’s Witnesses are best known for going door-to-door. You have probably seen them in your area, and more than likely they have knocked on your door. They recently spent over 1.2 billion hours in one year proclaiming the “good news of Jehovah and His Kingdom”. What do they believe, and more important, how can you effectively reach them with the truth? This episode will tell you what to say.
34. Mormonism Who are the Mormons? They seem to be such moral, loving, family-oriented people. How did the Mormon church get started? What do they believe? Are they Christian or are they a cult? They say they believe the Bible, but what about the Book of Mormon, the golden tablets, and Heavenly Father and his wives living on their own planet? Will we become gods ruling our own planets? Did we all pre-exist before being born on this earth? Is Jesus really Lucifer’s brother . . . and what about being “baptized for the dead”? You will be amazed at what Mormons believe.
35. Are you a Genius? Many people, attempting to show atheism to be “intellectual,” have claimed that Albert Einstein was an atheist. However, the brilliant scientist said the exact opposite. He said, “In the view of such harmony in the cosmos which I, with my limited human mind, am able to recognize, there are yet people who say there is no God. But what makes me really angry is that they quote me for support of such views.” Are you a Genius? Maybe you’re no Einstein, but do you consider yourself to be an intelligent person? “Are You a Genius?” will ask you seven fascinating questions that will help you to see how intelligent you really are.
36. Last Words of the Rich and Famous We live in a beautiful world of breathtaking beauty, with clear blue skies, puffy clouds, an endless array of beautiful flowers, lush green grass, and magnificent tall trees. It truly is a wonderful world, made by a wonderful and loving God. But think about killer earthquakes, massive floods, terrifying hurricanes, fearful tornadoes, disease and death, and ask why a loving God would create these things. If you have ever wondered why there is so much suffering in this world, you will greatly appreciate “Last Words of the Rich and Famous.”
37. How to Find God’s Will Have you ever wondered what God wants you to do with your life? That’s the ultimate question for the Christian. “How to Find God’s Will” clearly shows you that you can know what He wants you to do. We have only one chance at this unspeakably precious life, and if we miss God’s will, everything else we do is futile.
38. What Scares You? What do you fear in life? What really scares you? Is it guns, or heights? Or maybe you are simply afraid of dying? Is it creepy spiders or venomous snakes? “What Scares You?” reveals that a venomous snake is hanging onto the hand of the Body of Christ, pouring in its venom of fear to paralyze you. That’s a fear none of us want. But did you know that there is another fear? It’s a fear that we can’t afford not to have . . .
39. Hollywood Be Thy Name In the beginning Hollywood said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. And there were cameras. And the spirit of Hollywood moved across the face of the earth. Hollywood created. It picked up unknowns from the soil of humanity and breathed into them the life of celebrity-a golden image, whose sole purpose was to bring in big money at the box office. But something went terribly wrong. In 1968 a serpent appeared in the garden. Movies became filled with blasphemy, adultery, and violence. The bright light that once was became a gross darkness, and Hollywood began to suffer the ultimate delusion of grandeur. Enthroning itself as God, it began to spout blasphemy against the heavens and became a law to itself. Hollywood answered to no one-not even God. So it believed.SKU: X613
God Speaks: Finding Hope in the Midst of Hopelessness (208 pages, softcover)
From the mouth of Almighty God are precious gems that bring with them profound hope.
Although we try to fortify ourselves against the storms of life, they are virtually unavoidable. We can find hope in the Old Testament story of Job. When Job lost everything, he never lost his faith in God. Instead he sought a face-to-face audience with God, because he had several questions that he needed answered. When God spoke He didn’t answer even one of Job’s questions. Instead, He had 70 questions of His own.
Within these 70 questions are hidden amazing scientific truths that were not discovered by this world until more than three thousand years later. God Speaks is filled with remarkable knowledge, wisdom of which the world knows nothing — precious gems that bring with them hope of which this pain-wracked world could use now more than ever.
“As life inevitably takes each of us through sufferings similar to that of Job, we will no doubt have similar questions to those Job asked — Where is God in all this? Why doesn’t He deliver me? God Speaks gives answers and with those answers will come much needed comfort.” Kirk Cameron
“The storms of this life are inevitable, and we know from scripture that only those who build their house on rock will survive. God Speaks lays out God’s building plans through the gospel simply and succinctly. It is the perfect gift for those who don’t know the Lord, as well as for those who need comfort in tribulation.” Todd Friel (Wretched Radio/TV).SKU: X191
What Did Jesus Do?
Rather than wonder “What would Jesus do?” we should look to the Scripture to see: What Did Jesus Do?
What was the way of the Master Evangelist in the most important of issues-reaching the lost? Why did he use a radically different approach than that of the modern Church?
Paul imitated Jesus, working for “the profit of many, that they may be saved.” Then he admonished, “Imitate me, just as I also imitate Christ” (1 Cor. 11:1).
James obeyed that command. So did Stephen, Peter, John, and Jude. So did Charles Spurgeon, John Wesley, George Whitefield, Martin Luther, D.L. Moody, and many others through the ages. Only the modern Church had drastically deviated from biblical evangelism.
In a day in which many crucial truths are neglected, Ray Comfort calls the Church back to the way of the Master Evangelist, to consider What Did Jesus Do and then go and do likewise.
Reviews from Online
“If you find The Way of the Master to be too long, then try this book–especially if you are leading a small group interested in sharing their faith. The author details how Jesus, Paul, the apostles, and John the Baptist used the Law to bring their hearers to repentance and salvation and faith in Christ alone. Like so many of Comfort’s excellent books, this one is desperately needed in the American church today where so many are trusting in a false conversion experience.”
“Wow!!!! My whole life I somewhat tried to live by this phrase, “What would Jesus do?” I’m sure you’ve heard it, its a pretty popular saying. But after reading this book I’ve realized that we don’t need to ask ourselves what would He do, but just read the Bible and see what He DID DO!!!! Ray Comfort is a genius and I just bought all his books. He has opened my eyes to so many parts of the Bible. This is a quick easy great read!!!”SKU: 143
Hell’s Best Kept Secret (Book)
Why are so many unbelievers turning away from the message of the Gospel? Doesn’t the Bible tell us how to bring sinners to true repentance? If so, where have we missed it? The answer may surprise you.
- How many souls have you won to Christ?
- How many are still walking with the Lord? All? Some? A few?
Here are the facts: Evangelical success is at an all-time low. We’re producing more backsliders than true converts. The fall away rate from large crusades to local churches is between 80 and 90 percent
Discover when, why, and how the enemy buried an important key needed to unlock the unbeliever’s heart. Now Ray Comfort boldly breaks away from modern tradition and calls for a return to biblical evangelism.
If you’re experiencing evangelical frustration over lost souls, unrepentant sinners, and backslidden “believers,” then look no further. This radical approach could be the missing dimension needed to win our generation to Christ.SKU: 101
Gospel Tracts, In-Depth
Something To Think About (50pk)
(Pack of 50) (2″ x 2″, 24-page booklet)
- What is the most common food that people choke to death on in American restaurants?
- What is the Number One killer in the U.S.?
The most common food that people choke to death on in American restaurants is hard-boiled egg yoke, and the Number One killer in the U.S. is death. There is a lot of it around. Think about it for a moment: Everything you hold dear to you is going to be torn from your hands by death. Whether we like it or not, we are all part of the ultimate statistic: Ten out of ten die. No doubt you have wondered why death separates us from our loved ones. This happens because we have broken an eternal Law. Let’s look at the Law (the Ten Commandments) and see if we have broken any of them in any way (with a tender conscience, let’s ask ourselves if we have obeyed the following):
- You shall have no other gods before Me
(have we loved God above all else?).
- You shall not make yourself a graven image
(make a god to suit ourselves, with our hands or our mind).
- You shall not take God’s name in vain.
- Remember the Sabbath Day, to keep it holy.
- Honor your father and mother.
- You shall not murder
(hatred is considered as murder).
- You shall not commit adultery
(lust is adultery of the heart; includes sex before marriage).
- You shall not steal
(the value is irrelevant).
- You shall not lie
(including answering these questions).
- You shall not covet.
The Bible says that God will punish all murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, adulterers, etc. He will even judge our words and thoughts. On Judgment Day, will you be found to be guilty or innocent of breaking His Law? Perhaps you think that God is good, and will therefore overlook your sins. But it is His goodness that will make sure murderers, rapists, thieves, liars, etc. receive justice. He would be a corrupt Judge if He turned a blind eye to injustice. God, however, made a way where His justice and His goodness could meet. We broke the Law, but He became a man to pay the fine. Now, because of what Jesus did for us in satisfying the Law, God can forgive us and grant us the gift of everlasting life! But here’s where many people make a fatal mistake. They think they will enter Heaven if they live a good life. But isn’t it true that the best of us have lied, stolen, lusted, hated, failed to love God above all else, and failed to love our neighbor as ourselves? How can we then, live a “good” life if we have already sinned against God? At best we are reformed liars and thieves . . . Lawbreakers. Think of it this way — would you sell one of your eyes for a million dollars? Would you sell both for $50 million? I’m sure you wouldn’t. Your eyes are priceless, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. What then must your life (soul) be worth? With these thoughts in mind, what would be a fair price to pay for everlasting life? It is utterly without price. Yet, if we trust in our own goodness to enter Heaven, we are saying to God, “I should enter Heaven because I have done good—I have earned my way in.” Imagine if you wanted to give me a brand new (very expensive) car, but I said “I can’t take it! I feel embarrassed receiving such a gift…here’s 10 cents for it.” I’m sure you would be very insulted by such a pathetic offer of payment. Besides, if I pay for it, it is no longer a gift, it’s a purchase…it’s mine by right. When we talk of entering Heaven by being good, by trying to keep the Ten Commandments etc., we are tossing God 10 cents of “self-righteousness,” which is a terrible insult to Him, in the light of His sacrifice. The only thing we can do is humble ourselves, repent of our sins, and receive the gift by trusting Jesus Christ alone. Almighty God demonstrated how much He loves you when Jesus suffered for you on the cross. If you want to trust in your own goodness, then you are saying His agonizing death on the cross was in vain. The Bible says, “For by grace are you saved through faith, and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God.” You cannot earn a gift. When Jesus said to “believe” on Him, He was saying we should have faith in Him, in the same way you would trust a parachute to save you when you jump from a plane. You don’t merely believe in the parachute — you put it on! Please don’t “jump” without Jesus. If you die in your sins there is no second chance. God will give you justice, and you will end up in Hell forever. Any troubles you have at present, are dwarfed by the trouble you are in with your Creator. His wrath abides upon you (John 3:36). Confess your sins to God right now, put your trust in Jesus as Savior, and you will pass from death to life. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. Have faith in God, He will never let you down.SKU: 225
Jaws Without Teeth
Many Christians are intimidated by atheists, whose carefully crafted questions are designed to rip Christianity in pieces and devour the faith. But a close look reveals that the atheist’s arguments are toothless, as harmless as sharks that feed only on plankton. This brief book, in just a few sentences each, will give you concise, common-sense responses to those who embrace the foolishness of atheism and the unscientific and unobservable blind faith of evolution. The more than 200 questions and objections in this publication have been adapted from those asked by actual atheists.
“Once again, Ray Comfort shows us how to take our faith to the streets. His answers to atheists are direct and bold, and yet love and concern flows from every response. This book will not only help the Christian to be a better witness, but it is also an encouragement and joy to read.” Paul WasherSKU: 192
Overcoming Panic Attacks
In the United States, 1.6 percent of the adult population, or more than 3 million people, will develop a panic disorder.
More than likely, someone you know is suffering from the devastation of panic attacks. Maybe that “someone” is you. And more than likely, you’re not sure what to do. But Ray Comfort has answers. He knows from firsthand experience that these practical principles are keys that unlock chains and open immovable doors. He knows because this bold evangelist, author, and television host was once the unlikely prisoner of debilitating panic attacks.
People who are having panic attacks aren’t losing their minds and aren’t destined to be controlled by addictive prescription drugs. There is real hope. Ray shares how he was able to:
Conquer paralyzing, irrational fear.
Restore peace, joy and confidence.
Live fully again.
“What my therapist couldn’t do in thirty-plus visits, this book did for me in one sitting.” Evelyn Spence
“I am 13 years old and I had been having panic attacks over the last few months. They are the most scary things I have endured in a long time, but then I heard about, Overcoming Panic Attacks. I bought the book and since reading the book and applying what it says I have not had a panic attack for over a month now.” E.P.
“I started putting the principles into practice and they work great. Thanks a lot for making this available.” J.B.SKU: 142
How To Know God Exists
Paperback | 192 pages | Ray Comfort
Finalist: Retailers Choice Awards 2009.
With a recent wave of books on atheism becoming New York Times best-sellers, the God debate is heating up. Because of the implications, it’s the most significant question of all time: Is there a God, or isn’t there?
In this compelling book, Ray Comfort argues the case with simple logic and common sense. If there is a God, surely He has made His presence known so that anyone–young or old, scholar or schoolchild–can find Him.
By applying basic logic to three clear evidences for the existence of God, Comfort will help you to:
- Examine the case for evolution and see what top scientists are really saying about the theory
- Explore the facts that led the world’s most notorious atheist to acknowledge a Creator
- Investigate the evidence to discover who God is
More than just thought-provoking, this book will convince you that belief in God is reasonable and rational–a matter of fact and not faith. Through 100% scientific proof, you can know that He exists.SKU: 160
Amazing Grace Flash Mob tract (50pk)
Size: 4.0″ x 9.5″. Printed on glossy, full-colour cardstock. (50 per pack).
AMAZING GRACE (LYRICS)
Amazing grace! How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me!
I once was lost, but now am found;
Was blind, but now I see.
’Twas grace that taught my heart to fear,
And grace my fears relieved;
How precious did that grace appear
The hour I first believed.
Through many dangers, toils and snares,
I have already come;
‘Tis grace hath brought me safe thus far,
And grace will lead me home.
When we’ve been there ten thousand years,
Bright shining as the sun,
We’ve no less days to sing God’s praise
Than when we’d first begun.
THE FAMOUS HYMN “Amazing Grace” has been recorded by more than 7,000 artists, including Willie Nelson, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash. It was written by John Newton, a former slave trader, and the “grace” he spoke of is the unearned favor of God. It was God’s “amazing grace” that opened his blind eyes to the reality of His love. John Newton discovered that on Judgment Day God will judge us by the Ten Commandments, and that Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Newton knew that all of us are guilty to some degree, and when he wrote “how sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me,” he was speaking of being saved from a very real Hell. The Bible warns that “all liars will have their part in the lake of fire,” and who of us hasn’t lied, lusted, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? We are all guilty and heading for Hell, but this is where God’s amazing grace comes in. Because God is “rich in mercy,” He sent His Son to be our Savior. Jesus Christ paid the penalty for sinners by dying on the cross 2,000 years ago. The Bible says, “God demonstrates His own love toward us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated the power of the grave. If we repent (turn from our sins) and trust in the Savior alone, God will forgive us and grant us everlasting life (something infinitely more valuable than anything money can buy). Have you done that? The moment you do you’ll be “born again” and you will say with John Newton, “Amazing grace! How sweet the sound that saved a wretch like me! I once was lost, but now am found; was blind, but now I see.”SKU: 223
What Your Nose Shows
Paperback | 20 pages | Ray Comfort | Illustrated by Cedric Hohnstadt
This book boldly takes the human nose in hand and uses it to show something about which the world turns up its nose to — God’s incredible creative genius. If the nose is here because of an evolutionary accident, a big bang with no designer (as some believe), why don’t we see some people with their noses up-side-down (what a nightmare that would be in a rainstorm!). Yet we don’t see any noses like that. Instead we see a fact that is as plain as the nose on your face.
We see intelligent design. So allow yourself to be gently led by the nose, and as you turn each page you will discover something that you have “over-looked” and perhaps even taken for granted all your life — your God-given and wonderful nose.SKU: 156
How to Win Souls and Influence People
When it comes to our last breath, what will matter most is what we have done to influence this world for the Kingdom of God.
Enjoy Ray Comfort’s straight-forward style and practical applications. His “live” ministry is living proof that evangelism is a doable work as mandated by the Lord.
“Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you and, lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.” Matthew 28:19-20
This book will tell you how to do that. It will place powerful weapons in your hands, teaching you how to persuade the most avid skeptic of the reality of God.
You will also read many fascinating personal experiences, including encounters with big name Hollywood stars. It will instruct and equip you, so that with the help of God, you too can learn how to win souls and influence people for the Kingdom of God.SKU: 117
Paperback | 219 pages | Ray Comfort
This novel has great evangelistic potential, as it points readers to the mystery of “Christ in you, the hope of glory.” Fiction is a great way to get the biblical gospel into the hands of the lost.
From the cover:
Based on historical events, this fast-moving novel will take you through the terrors of Nazi Germany, the conquest of the Normandy invasion, the rebellion of the ’60s, LSD, Martin Luther King, and the Kennedy assassination.
These turbulent times have raised many questions, the answers of which are brought to light through the life of one man. As a young boy Jeremiah Adamson was intrigued to hear of a “mystery kept secret since the world began.” Haunted by this enigma throughout his life, it would be decades before he would discover its meaning. Follow the gripping story of this courageous American as he fights for the French Resistance in this inspiring novel of two wars, two continents…one extraordinary secret: the mystery!
Have you discovered the mystery?
Reviews from Amazon.com:
“I must say that I don’t read novels, but this book’s story line is gripping. I read it in a day. It is really good. I need to purchase another copy because the one I read, I gave away. This is a great adventure story that I highly recommend.”
“This will keep you reading until you are finished then you will want to start over again. The title says it all and will keep you wanting to know more…”
“Jerry’s story draws you in from the very beginning and it covers so many decades you feel as though you have traveled back in time! Parts of this were hard to read because of the history that man has of hurting his own. But the end of the book is also a glorious beginning!”
“This book has been an easy read with a profound message. A joy to finish, seeing how great is our God! To know our Jesus is to love Him more and more. Thank you Ray Comfort, for telling this story.”SKU: 106
Which Square is Darker (100pk)
(pack of 100)
After the illusion is presented, the following text is written:
Try and think of other things that deceive the human eye. Here are some examples: 1. The mirage of what looks like “water” on the road on a hot day. 2. The sun rising and setting. The earth turns, giving our senses the impression that the sun is moving. 3. Then there is the illusion that the sky is blue, when it actually has no color. These sort of sensory perceptions don’t really matter, because they don’t have any serious repercussions. However, there is one illusion that is a very serious deception. It’s the mistake that people make when they think that they get into Heaven on the basis of their own goodness or by their own good works. Do you believe that? If you were mistaken, wouldn’t you like to be told, or would you prefer to stay deceived when it comes to such an incredibly important matter?
Please, go through this short checklist of the Ten Commandments to see how you will do on Judgment Day and if you are good enough to get into Heaven: Have you ever told a lie? Have you stolen anything (irrespective of its value). Have you used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Have you looked with lust? Will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty on that Day you will justly end up in Hell. Yet, God made a way for humanity to be forgiven. He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means God can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence and let us live: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death.
Please, repent (turn from sin) today and trust alone in Jesus. You will never regret it. Then read your Bible daily and obey it (see John 14:21). We can only get to Heaven on the basis of God’s righteousness given to us in Christ, and as a free gift of God’s grace (see Ephesians 2:8-9). Thank you for reading this tract.SKU: X233
The Final Curtain
In this book, Ray Comfort addresses the issues of celebrities who fight depression or have committed suicide.
Paperback | 304 pages | Ray Comfort
We are shocked when we hear that our favourite celebrity is battling depression or worse yet, committed suicide. How could anybody that successful be depressed or so hopeless they would take their own life? And yet the list continues to grow.
The World Health Organisation says that 350,000,000 people suffer from depression. God provides answers as to why and how to stop this horrid trend. If you are suffering from depression or know someone who is, this book can help you find hope.
In this book, Ray Comfort addresses the issues of celebrities who fight depression or have committed suicide:
And it certainly isn’t just celebrities who are suffering. Find answers as to why and how to stop this horrific trend, and become part of the solution for those in your own life.
“My heart breaks for my Hollywood friends who are trapped in the prison of fear and depression—when there is a way out. The Final Curtain reveals the key that unlocks the prison door.”
—Kirk Cameron, Actor, Producer.
*Bonus Book included in the back “From the Ledge”
From his bird’s eye view, he peered into the foggy bay, as if his solution might be out there just beyond his sight. Why was he hesitating to take his life? All he had to do was lean forward from the railing and simply free fall into the treacherous depths below, yet he felt as compelled to stay as he did to jump.
Will the bystander approaching him be able to address the man’s true needs and talk him down? Would you be able to offer a ray of hope and some comfort to someone without any? Let this fictional encounter provide a way to reach those who walk on that ledge, needing the hope of God.SKU: 184
Thanks a Million!
Paperback | 220 pages | Ray Comfort
Join Kirk Cameron as he preaches to the crew on a Hollywood movie set. Sit in as he shares the gospel with hardened criminals and murderers in the L.A. County Jail and with famous celebrities, or preaches “open-air” at a Southern California high school. Be a fly on a wall as a young Christian speaks about spiritual things to actor Jim Carrey, and as Ray Comfort witnesses to atheists, Jehovah’s Witnesses, psychics, gang members, and to the “Antichrist” on the “Left Behind” movie set. Be the sidekick of a Los Angeles police officer as he communicates the gospel to a high profile murderer on death row.
Thanks a Million! is sheer encouragement with a bucket of pure adrenaline. It puts you on the set of the Hollywood movie, right on the seat of a plane next to an atheist as he begins to backslide. You get to eavesdrop on the most interesting conversations about the most exciting topics. But this publication isn’t meant to be ear-tickling tabloid talk. Its sole purpose is to teach you what to say, how to say it, and then to send you out on your own million dollar adventure.
“I would think it greater happiness to gain one soul to Christ than mountains of silver and gold to myself.” — Matthew Henry
Reviews from Online
“Very entertaining and educational book gives many examples of Ray and Kirk witnessing to complete strangers effectively and inoffensively.”SKU: 151
Einstein, God, and the Bible
(Hardcover. 278 pages)
“Why is it that nobody understands me, yet everybody likes me?” Albert Einstein
The genius scientist that everyone knows may be the least understood — until now. Ray Comfort explores the life and beliefs of the world’s most iconic man of science. Learn how to put to death forever the myth that Albert Einstein was an atheist.
How did a German Jew rise almost overnight to international iconic status at a time when the Western World considered every German to be the enemy?
Why do so many atheists claim him as one of their own despite his belief in God?
What did he discover that changed the face of modern science?
What did Albert Einstein believe about God and the Bible?
The answers will fascinate you.
“Einstein, God, and the Bible is a timely book on a subject that interests multitudes throughout the world. Ray Comfort has an exceptional gift in that he takes the most interesting subjects and creates engaging and accessible work that appeals to novice readers and scholars alike. I am sure Einstein will influence millions.” Greg Elsasser, The Adventures of Roman and JorgeSKU: 195