|Dimensions||12 × 5 × 2 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Round Tuit (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
On the Back:
You have pacified your conscience by saying that you would find peace with God one day . . . when you get a round Tuit. Well, now you have one. This is why you shouldn’t wait any longer: If you have told one lie, you are a liar. If you have stolen anything (irrespective of value), you are a thief. If you have looked with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart. If you hate someone, you’ve committed murder in your heart. Your sin has angered God. The Bible teaches that you are His enemy. On Judgment Day, you will end up in Hell. But there’s good news: “God commended His love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.” Jesus Christ took your punishment, then He rose from the dead and defeated the grave. If you repent and trust Him, God will grant you everlasting life. Read your Bible daily and obey it. God will never let you down.SKU: 219
Gospel Tracts, Children, Seasonal
Curved Illusion – Kids (100pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(1)
BUY IN BULK TO SAVE ON SHIPPING
These curved illusions have a Christian gospel message on the back.
When you hold these cards side-by-side one card always looks bigger than the other. Then when you swap them around the other card looks bigger.
It’s a great way to engage people in conversation. One the back of the cards is a simple message that explains the gospel message.
MESSAGE ON BACK OF CARDS
CARD 1: Hold both cards curving toward the right. Which is bigger: black or orange? One looks bigger, but place them on top of each other and you’ll see they’re both the same size! It shows that sometimes we think we’re right, but we’re actually wrong. If there is one thing in life that we need to be right about, it’s whether we will go to Heaven when we die. So let’s have a quick test and see if you’re good enough to go to Heaven: Have you ever told a lie? (Be honest.) Have you taken anything that belongs to someone else? Have you ever disobeyed your parents? Have you been greedy, or hated someone? (The Bible says if we hate someone, we are murdering them in our heart.)
Card 2: If (like most people), you have done these wrong things, one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But the Bible says that God doesn’t want you to be punished. He loves you so much that He made a way for you to be forgiven and go to Heaven instead. He sent His Son, Jesus, who took the punishment you deserve by dying on the cross. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, ask God to forgive you, and put your trust in Jesus (believe in Him) and you will go to Heaven when you die. Then read the Bible daily, and obey it. God will never fail you.
The orange/red colour may look different in real life depending on your screen calibration.SKU: 244
Which Square is Darker (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
After the illusion is presented, the following text is written:
Try and think of other things that deceive the human eye. Here are some examples: 1. The mirage of what looks like “water” on the road on a hot day. 2. The sun rising and setting. The earth turns, giving our senses the impression that the sun is moving. 3. Then there is the illusion that the sky is blue, when it actually has no color. These sort of sensory perceptions don’t really matter, because they don’t have any serious repercussions. However, there is one illusion that is a very serious deception. It’s the mistake that people make when they think that they get into Heaven on the basis of their own goodness or by their own good works. Do you believe that? If you were mistaken, wouldn’t you like to be told, or would you prefer to stay deceived when it comes to such an incredibly important matter?
Please, go through this short checklist of the Ten Commandments to see how you will do on Judgment Day and if you are good enough to get into Heaven: Have you ever told a lie? Have you stolen anything (irrespective of its value). Have you used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” Have you looked with lust? Will you be innocent or guilty on Judgment Day? If you have done those things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. The Bible warns that if you are guilty on that Day you will justly end up in Hell. Yet, God made a way for humanity to be forgiven. He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross for guilty sinners. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means God can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence and let us live: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death.
Please, repent (turn from sin) today and trust alone in Jesus. You will never regret it. Then read your Bible daily and obey it (see John 14:21). We can only get to Heaven on the basis of God’s righteousness given to us in Christ, and as a free gift of God’s grace (see Ephesians 2:8-9). Thank you for reading this tract.SKU: X233
101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
Gospel Tracts, Tract Printer
Smart Card – USA Version (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
The front of the card says:
Place your thumb firmly on the box for 15 seconds. If you are a “good” person, it will turn a bright green. Note: it must be for exactly 15 seconds.
The backs reads:
Sorry . . . you’re just like the rest of us. The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent.” Let’s check the standard–the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with “heart, mind, soul and strength?” Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used God’s name in vain? Have you kept the Sabbath holy? Have you always honored your parents? Have you hated anyone, and therefore committed murder in your heart? Have you looked with lust and therefore committed adultery in your heart? Have you lied (including “fibs”), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people’s possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn’t want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross in your place, so you could go free. That’s how much God loves you. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave and defeated death. If you repent and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Obey the gospel today. Read your Bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.SKU: 247