Here’s the million-dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Let’s do a quick test: Have you ever told a lie? (Be honest.) Have you taken anything that belongs to someone else? Have you disobeyed your parents, or said, “Oh my G-d!” or used the name of Jesus to cuss? Have you been greedy, or hated someone? If you have done these wrong things, one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But He loves sinners so much that He made a way for them to be forgiven and go to Heaven instead. He sent His Son, Jesus, who took the punishment they deserve by dying on the cross for them: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, turn away from sinful (bad) things and put your trust in Jesus. God will forgive you and give you everlasting life. Then read the Bible daily, and obey it (start with the Gospel of John). Learn more at LivingWaters.com
|Dimensions||16 × 7 × 1.3 cm|
Based on 0 reviews
Conversation Starter, Gospel Tracts, Tract Printer
Smart Card – USA Version (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
The front of the card says:
Place your thumb firmly on the box for 15 seconds. If you are a “good” person, it will turn a bright green. Note: it must be for exactly 15 seconds.
The backs reads:
Sorry . . . you’re just like the rest of us. The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent.” Let’s check the standard–the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with “heart, mind, soul and strength?” Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used God’s name in vain? Have you kept the Sabbath holy? Have you always honored your parents? Have you hated anyone, and therefore committed murder in your heart? Have you looked with lust and therefore committed adultery in your heart? Have you lied (including “fibs”), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people’s possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn’t want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross in your place, so you could go free. That’s how much God loves you. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave and defeated death. If you repent and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Obey the gospel today. Read your Bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.SKU: 247
101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
In-Depth, Booklets, Gospel Tracts
Why Christianity BookletRated 5.00 out of 5(2)
Why Christianity? Solving Life’s Most Important Question
(3.5″ x 5″ booklet, 24 pages.)
Why Christianity? is a 24-page booklet that shows the difference between Christianity and other major religions. It doesn’t put them down. Using a simple analogy it shows why Christianity is head-and-shoulders above the rest.SKU: 512
Conversation Starter, Gospel Tracts, Money, Children, Seasonal
Halloween Million Dollar Bill0 out of 5(0)
(Pack on 100 Notes)
May not be suitable for pre-teens due to the question regarding lust & adultery.
Text on back of Note:
HERE IS THE MILLION-DOLLAR QUESTION: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever lied, stolen, or used God’s name in vain? Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart.” If you have done these things, God sees you as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart, and the Bible warns that one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But God is not willing that any should perish. Sinners broke God’s Law and Jesus paid their fine. This means that God can legally dismiss their case: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then Jesus rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, repent and trust Jesus, and God will give you eternal life as a free gift. Then read the Bible daily and obey it. God will never fail you.
“I’d like to thank you for producing the million dollar tracts. Because of it, I got saved and I gave my life to Jesus Christ 8 years ago. I used to be an atheist and God brought me to my knees through your million dollar tract. I went from being an atheist to being on staff at a church, and now I evangelize regularly.” Peter G.SKU: 298H
How To Bring Your Children To Christ (Book)Rated 5.00 out of 5(1)
Eighty-eight percent of kids raised in evangelical homes leave church at the age of eighteen never to return.
As a parent, you don’t want to suffer the heartache of your children rebelling against their Christian upbringing.
While only God can save us and keep us, there are biblical principles you can implement to help prevent your children from tragically falling away from the faith.
By countering the unscriptural belief that a child can be saved merely by “asking Jesus into his heart,” seasoned evangelist Ray Comfort shares time-tested principles to help you guide your children to experience genuine salvation and avoid the pitfall of rebellion.
“A powerful little book on bringing your child to Christ. I’ve read many books on child training over the years, but this one tops them all!”
—Pastor Ernest D. Witmer
“Christian parents will want to read this invaluable book! Thank you for such an easy way for me to get the biblical gospel into the hands of so many people who “don’t have time” to read, but are more than willing to read this simple (funny), straightforward book. You need to sell these by the case!”
—The Marsh family
“How to Bring Your Children to Christ is ideal for anyone involved in the spiritual training of youth, and is such an enjoyable read that you will want to complete it in one sitting. The fun-loving personality of the author combined with the timeless truths presented are an unbeatable combination.”
Reviews from Online
“Are you concerned about your children’s salvation? This is the book for you! Having children myself, I went searching for a book that would address whether their salvation was, in fact, true. Of course, while God only knows their hearts, I still felt that I would not be fulfilling my parental duty if I didn’t do my homework.”
“I found this book very easy-to-understand, profound and convicting! There is a chapter at the end of the book that addresses the outside influences we allow into our childrens’ lives. This was painful to read as I realized how subtle the enemy is, and how easy it is to be conformed to the standards of the world.”
“I believe this will change your whole way of witnessing to your own children. I’ve already begun using this book as a guideline on talking to my children about their salvation.”SKU: 140