Imitation Leather | 192 pages | Ray Comfort | Foreword by John MacArthur
Some people admit to their fear of death while others, not wanting to appear weak or vulnerable, lie awake at night silently suffering over thoughts of their mortality.
In How to Be Free from the Fear of Death, Ray Comfort addresses the subject head on, providing insight on life’s greatest problem: death. Overcome your fear as you
- understand why we suffer, age, and die,
- consider what happens next,
- recognize God’s power over death,
- discover true freedom,
- develop habits to maintain your peace, and
- share your newfound joy with others.You can experience the greatest comfort during your moment of greatest need. Rest peacefully knowing that death is not the end but a wonderful beginning.
“Ray Comfort unfolds in careful detail the biblical message showing how it is possible to live and die with courage and secure confidence. This is a timely, edifying, crystal-clear study of how and why Christ is the answer to that oppressive burden of fear that is so often stirred by the thought of death. If you’re looking for answers to the most daunting questions about life and death, time and eternity, this book is a perfect starting point.” John MacArthur, Pastor, Grace Community Church
“Confession. When I was a child, the fear of death ruled my life. Even though I didn’t have a clue who God was, I prayed obsessively that God would let me live forever. When I say obsessively, I mean fifty to a hundred times a day. If someone had given me Ray’s latest book when I was a child, it would have saved me years of deathly terror. I know it will do the same for you.” Todd Friel, Wretched Radio/TV