Pack of 100
Pack of 100 cards.
Pack of 100
|Dimensions||12 × 9 × 2 cm|
(Pack of 100 notes)
The Aussie Million Dollar Notes are our most popular because of their incredible ability to grab people’s attention. We have continued to improve the Million Dollar Note over the years to make the message clearer and easier to understand as well as make the design more appealing.
This Million Dollar note has circulated Australia for over 10 years. Close to 2 million have been handed out around the country which although is a huge number, still means only 1 in 12 Australians have had one.
On the front is featured the infamous Ned Kelly and the Sydney Opera House on the back.
The Gospel message is on the back of the note:
Ask yourself the million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God’s name in vain? Have you looked with lust? Which is adultery of the heart in God’s eyes. If you’ve done these things you will stand before God as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. And no amount of good works can make up for past crimes. The Bible warns that your punishment will be in a place called Hell. However God is not willing that any should perish, which is why He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross. Sinners broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid their fine. That means He can legally forgive your sins: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Repent from sin today and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and God will forgive you and grant you the free gift of everlasting life. Read the Bible to learn about God. Free resources at: WhatsTheGospel.com
A great way to start a conversation. Australian $1000000 Dollar Note.
Pack of 50
The Wallet unfolds twice to reveal the text.
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There’s a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend’s job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a “good” person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including “fibs” and “white” lies–be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something–irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a “good” person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says “whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart”? On Judgment Day God will bring to light “every secret thing, whether good or evil.” When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is “rich in mercy,” God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Chris — fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.
Of all the questions you will ask yourself in life, the most important is, Am I good enough to go to Heaven? The answer to that question will have eternal consequences. The way to find out is to ask yourself if you have obeyed God’s standard of goodness, the Ten Commandments. Most would say, “Well, I’ve broken one or two, but nothing too serious, like murder, etc.” So, let’s go through them and see how you do:
BUY IN BULK TO SAVE ON SHIPPING
100 Per Pack (i.e. 100 Red & 100 Blue)
These curved illusions have a Christian gospel message on the back.
When you hold these cards side-by-side one card always looks bigger than the other. Then when you swap them around the other card looks bigger.
It’s a great way to engage people in conversation. One the back of the cards is a simple message that explains the gospel message.
MESSAGE ON BACK OF CARDS
CARD ONE: Hold both cards curving toward the right. Which is bigger, red or the blue? Both are the same. Our eyes are often fooled by optical illusions. Speaking of eyes — Would you sell an eye for $1 million? How about both for $20 million? No one in his right mind would. Your eyes are priceless, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. Jesus said that your eyes are worth nothing compared to the value of your soul: “If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire” (Mark 9:47). He asked, “What will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matt. 16:26). There is nothing as important as your salvation. So, do you think you will go to Heaven when you die?
CARD TWO: Check yourself by going through the Ten Commandments: How many lies have you told in your life? Have you ever stolen (the value is irrelevant), committed adultery (Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart” – Matt. 5:28), or murdered someone (God considers hatred to be murder – 1 John 3:15)? Have you loved God above all else? Be honest. You know you will be guilty on Judgment Day, and therefore end up in Hell. But Jesus showed how much God loves us by dying on the cross to take our punishment, and then rising from the dead. Today, repent (confess and turn from your sin) and trust in Jesus Christ. Then read the Bible daily, and obey it. God will never fail you.