Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Outreach, Booklets, Gospel Tracts, In-Depth
Why Christianity BookletRated 5.00 out of 5(2)
Why Christianity? Solving Life’s Most Important Question
(3.5″ x 5″ booklet, 24 pages.)
Why Christianity? is a 24-page booklet that shows the difference between Christianity and other major religions. It doesn’t put them down. Using a simple analogy it shows why Christianity is head-and-shoulders above the rest.SKU: 512
Gospel Tracts, Conversation Starters
Curved Illusion (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
BUY IN BULK TO SAVE ON SHIPPING
100 Per Pack (i.e. 100 Red & 100 Blue)
These curved illusions have a Christian gospel message on the back.
When you hold these cards side-by-side one card always looks bigger than the other. Then when you swap them around the other card looks bigger.
It’s a great way to engage people in conversation. One the back of the cards is a simple message that explains the gospel message.
MESSAGE ON BACK OF CARDS
CARD ONE: Hold both cards curving toward the right. Which is bigger, red or the blue? Both are the same. Our eyes are often fooled by optical illusions. Speaking of eyes — Would you sell an eye for $1 million? How about both for $20 million? No one in his right mind would. Your eyes are priceless, yet they are merely the windows of your soul. Jesus said that your eyes are worth nothing compared to the value of your soul: “If your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out. It is better for you to enter the kingdom of God with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire” (Mark 9:47). He asked, “What will a man give in exchange for his soul?” (Matt. 16:26). There is nothing as important as your salvation. So, do you think you will go to Heaven when you die?
CARD TWO: Check yourself by going through the Ten Commandments: How many lies have you told in your life? Have you ever stolen (the value is irrelevant), committed adultery (Jesus said, “Whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart” – Matt. 5:28), or murdered someone (God considers hatred to be murder – 1 John 3:15)? Have you loved God above all else? Be honest. You know you will be guilty on Judgment Day, and therefore end up in Hell. But Jesus showed how much God loves us by dying on the cross to take our punishment, and then rising from the dead. Today, repent (confess and turn from your sin) and trust in Jesus Christ. Then read the Bible daily, and obey it. God will never fail you.SKU: 222
Wallet Fold-out Tract (50pk)0 out of 5(0)
Pack of 50
The Wallet unfolds twice to reveal the text.
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There’s a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend’s job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a “good” person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including “fibs” and “white” lies–be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something–irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a “good” person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says “whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart”? On Judgment Day God will bring to light “every secret thing, whether good or evil.” When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is “rich in mercy,” God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Chris — fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.SKU: 228
Gospel Tracts, Conversation Starters
Ticket to Heaven (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
Pack of 100
These tracts are printed on a “highly durable paper which is tear, water, oil, grease and weather resistant,” according to the manufacturer.
Have you ever lied (even once–fibs, white lies, etc.)? Ever stolen (anything–the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from His holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the Day of Judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is your “ticket” to Heaven. He is the “way,” He is the “Door,” the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name, so pray something like this: “Dear God, I repent of all of my sins (confess them). This day I put my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me and grant me your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21). God will never let you down.SKU: 282