Gospel Tracts, Children
Comic – Are You A Good Person? (English) (100pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(2)
Pack of 100
Ever been in a situation where you wished you had a good in-depth, solid gospel tract to give to someone?
Perhaps you are at the store and you want something to give the person who served you… or maybe you just want a tract that can be handed out quickly, easily and is loved by all who get one? If so, then this tract is for you!
The ‘Are You a Good Person’ comic is something that people of all ages will enjoy. These tracts have been field tested the world over and we have found that not matter what culture you are in people love to read comic books. No matter what age, people group or sex, everyone will love this tract. It is bright, colourful and best of all it contains a very solid gospel message.
But, how does one give these out? Simply ask people if they got their “Free Comic”, from there you can leave it with them or engage them in a gospel conversation.SKU: A269
Conversation Starters, Gospel Tracts, Money
Aussie Million Dollar Note (100pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(6)
(Pack of 100 notes)
The Aussie Million Dollar Notes are our most popular because of their incredible ability to grab people’s attention. We have continued to improve the Million Dollar Note over the years to make the message clearer and easier to understand as well as make the design more appealing.
This Million Dollar note has circulated Australia for over 10 years. Close to 2 million have been handed out around the country which although is a huge number, still means only 1 in 12 Australians have had one.
On the front is featured the infamous Ned Kelly and the Sydney Opera House on the back.
The Gospel message is on the back of the note:
Ask yourself the million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God’s name in vain? Have you looked with lust? Which is adultery of the heart in God’s eyes. If you’ve done these things you will stand before God as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. And no amount of good works can make up for past crimes. The Bible warns that your punishment will be in a place called Hell. However God is not willing that any should perish, which is why He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross. Sinners broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid their fine. That means He can legally forgive your sins: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Repent from sin today and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and God will forgive you and grant you the free gift of everlasting life. Read the Bible to learn about God. Free resources at: WhatsTheGospel.com
A great way to start a conversation. Australian $1000000 Dollar Note.SKU: A113
Ticket to Heaven (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
Pack of 100
These tracts are printed on a “highly durable paper which is tear, water, oil, grease and weather resistant,” according to the manufacturer.
Have you ever lied (even once–fibs, white lies, etc.)? Ever stolen (anything–the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from His holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the Day of Judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is your “ticket” to Heaven. He is the “way,” He is the “Door,” the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name, so pray something like this: “Dear God, I repent of all of my sins (confess them). This day I put my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me and grant me your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21). God will never let you down.SKU: 282
Conversation Starters, Gospel Tracts
Smart Card – USA Version (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
Place your thumb firmly on the box for 15 seconds. If you are a “good” person, it will turn a bright green. Note: it must be for exactly 15 seconds.
The back reads:
Sorry . . . you’re just like the rest of us. The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent.” Let’s check the standard–the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with “heart, mind, soul and strength?” Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used God’s name in vain? Have you kept the Sabbath holy? Have you always honored your parents? Have you hated anyone, and therefore committed murder in your heart? Have you looked with lust and therefore committed adultery in your heart? Have you lied (including “fibs”), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people’s possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn’t want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross in your place, so you could go free. That’s how much God loves you. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave and defeated death. If you repent and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Obey the gospel today. Read your Bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.SKU: 247
101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265