(pack of 100) ON THE BACK: Test yourself. Do you get drunk on weekends? Do you love sport more than God? Have you taken a “great Australian sickie” (where you fake being sick to avoid going to work)? Have you copied movies or songs illegally? Have you ever looked with lust? And finally, do you use God’s name as a swear word? How’d you go, are you a good Aussie? The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent”, and if you’ve answered YES to any of the questions above then you’re not good. In fact it gets worse, if you’ve done the above, then you’ve committed idolatry & adultery, you’ve lied, stolen, and blasphemed. All in all this means God is angry with you for breaking His laws (10 commandments). God’s punishment for law breakers (sinners) is Hell. Does that concern you? Thankfully God is not willing that any should perish, and sent His Son to die on the Cross for you. Jesus took the punishment from God in your place, and then rose from the grave — defeating death. You must repent (turn from sin), and trust Jesus Christ to save you, and God will forgive you, and give you everlasting life. Cry out to God for mercy today, before it’s too late. www.WhatsTheGospel.com
Wallet Fold-out Tract (50pk)0 out of 5(0)
Pack of 50
The Wallet unfolds twice to reveal the text.
1. If this was a real wallet, packed with real money, would you: A. Keep it? B. Take it to the police? C. Give some of the money to the poor?
2. You have been underpaid for years. There’s a BIG mistake in your paycheck to your advantage, would you: A. Tell the boss? B. Keep quiet? C. Give some to a church?
3. If telling a white lie would save a friend’s job, would you: A. Tell the truth? B. Act dumb? C. Lie?
4. Do you consider yourself to be a “good” person? A. Yes. B. No.
5. Have you ever told a lie for any reason (including “fibs” and “white” lies–be honest)? A. Yes. B. No.
6. Have you ever stolen something–irrespective of its value (listen to your conscience)? A. Yes. B. No.
7. Would you consider a person who admits that they are a liar and a thief, to be a “good” person?
8. Who do you think will enter Heaven? A. Those who say they are good when they are not? B. Liars and thieves? C. Those whom God has forgiven and cleansed of sin?
9. Did you realize that the Bible warns that thieves, liars, fornicators (those who have had sex out of marriage), idolaters (those who create a god to suit themselves), adulterers, and the covetous (the greedy), will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven?
10. Did you also realize that the Bible says “whoever looks at a woman to lust for her has already committed adultery with her in his heart”? On Judgment Day God will bring to light “every secret thing, whether good or evil.” When you stand before God on Judgment Day, will you be innocent or guilty? The Bible warns that if you are guilty you will end up in Hell. God provided only one way for you to escape His just and holy wrath. Because He is “rich in mercy,” God sent His Son to earth in the person of Jesus Chris — fully God and fully Man. Jesus suffered and died on the cross, taking upon Himself the punishment you deserve for your sins against God. Then He rose from the dead and defeated sin and death. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. That means He can legally dismiss our case. He can commute our death sentence. “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Please, repent (turn from your sin) today and place your trust in Jesus alone for your salvation. God will grant you everlasting life. Then read your Bible daily and obey it.SKU: 228
Conversation Starter, Gospel Tracts, Tract Printer
Smart Card – USA Version (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
The front of the card says:
Place your thumb firmly on the box for 15 seconds. If you are a “good” person, it will turn a bright green. Note: it must be for exactly 15 seconds.
The backs reads:
Sorry . . . you’re just like the rest of us. The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent.” Let’s check the standard–the Ten Commandments, to see how far we fall short: Is God first in your life? Do you love Him with “heart, mind, soul and strength?” Have you made a god to suit yourself? Have you used God’s name in vain? Have you kept the Sabbath holy? Have you always honored your parents? Have you hated anyone, and therefore committed murder in your heart? Have you looked with lust and therefore committed adultery in your heart? Have you lied (including “fibs”), stolen (the value is irrelevant), or coveted other people’s possessions? If you are honest, you know you will be guilty on the Day of Judgment. God, however, doesn’t want to send you to Hell. Jesus Christ suffered and died on the Cross in your place, so you could go free. That’s how much God loves you. We broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid our fine. Then He rose from the grave and defeated death. If you repent and trust in Him, God will forgive your sins and grant you everlasting life. Obey the gospel today. Read your Bible daily and obey what you read, God will never let you down.SKU: 247