(pack of 100) ON THE BACK: Test yourself. Do you get drunk on weekends? Do you love sport more than God? Have you taken a “great Australian sickie” (where you fake being sick to avoid going to work)? Have you copied movies or songs illegally? Have you ever looked with lust? And finally, do you use God’s name as a swear word? How’d you go, are you a good Aussie? The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent”, and if you’ve answered YES to any of the questions above then you’re not good. In fact it gets worse, if you’ve done the above, then you’ve committed idolatry & adultery, you’ve lied, stolen, and blasphemed. All in all this means God is angry with you for breaking His laws (10 commandments). God’s punishment for law breakers (sinners) is Hell. Does that concern you? Thankfully God is not willing that any should perish, and sent His Son to die on the Cross for you. Jesus took the punishment from God in your place, and then rose from the grave — defeating death. You must repent (turn from sin), and trust Jesus Christ to save you, and God will forgive you, and give you everlasting life. Cry out to God for mercy today, before it’s too late. www.WhatsTheGospel.com
Based on 0 reviews
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Gospel Tracts, Conversation Starters
Ticket to Heaven (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
Pack of 100
These tracts are printed on a “highly durable paper which is tear, water, oil, grease and weather resistant,” according to the manufacturer.
Have you ever lied (even once–fibs, white lies, etc.)? Ever stolen (anything–the value is irrelevant)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Have you ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. That’s how God sees you. Nothing is hid from His holy eyes. Will you be innocent or guilty on the Day of Judgment? Listen to your conscience. You know that you will be guilty, and therefore end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” He was bruised for our iniquities. Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. He is your “ticket” to Heaven. He is the “way,” He is the “Door,” the only “mediator.” There is salvation in no other name, so pray something like this: “Dear God, I repent of all of my sins (confess them). This day I put my trust in Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior. Please forgive me and grant me your gift of everlasting life. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.” Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read (see John 14:21). God will never let you down.SKU: 282
Gospel Tracts, Conversation Starters
Round Tuit (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
On the Back:
You have pacified your conscience by saying that you would find peace with God one day . . . when you get a round Tuit. Well, now you have one. This is why you shouldn’t wait any longer: If you have told one lie, you are a liar. If you have stolen anything (irrespective of value), you are a thief. If you have looked with lust, you have committed adultery in your heart. If you hate someone, you’ve committed murder in your heart. Your sin has angered God. The Bible teaches that you are His enemy. On Judgment Day, you will end up in Hell. But there’s good news: “God commended His love towards us, in that, while we were yet sinners Christ died for us.” Jesus Christ took your punishment, then He rose from the dead and defeated the grave. If you repent and trust Him, God will grant you everlasting life. Read your Bible daily and obey it. God will never let you down.SKU: 219
101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
Gospel Tracts, Conversation Starters, Children, Seasonal
Curved Illusion – Kids (100pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(1)
BUY IN BULK TO SAVE ON SHIPPING
These curved illusions have a Christian gospel message on the back.
When you hold these cards side-by-side one card always looks bigger than the other. Then when you swap them around the other card looks bigger.
It’s a great way to engage people in conversation. One the back of the cards is a simple message that explains the gospel message.
MESSAGE ON BACK OF CARDS
CARD 1: Hold both cards curving toward the right. Which is bigger: black or orange? One looks bigger, but place them on top of each other and you’ll see they’re both the same size! It shows that sometimes we think we’re right, but we’re actually wrong. If there is one thing in life that we need to be right about, it’s whether we will go to Heaven when we die. So let’s have a quick test and see if you’re good enough to go to Heaven: Have you ever told a lie? (Be honest.) Have you taken anything that belongs to someone else? Have you ever disobeyed your parents? Have you been greedy, or hated someone? (The Bible says if we hate someone, we are murdering them in our heart.)
Card 2: If (like most people), you have done these wrong things, one day God will punish you in a terrible place called Hell. But the Bible says that God doesn’t want you to be punished. He loves you so much that He made a way for you to be forgiven and go to Heaven instead. He sent His Son, Jesus, who took the punishment you deserve by dying on the cross. Then He rose from the dead, defeating death. Today, ask God to forgive you, and put your trust in Jesus (believe in Him) and you will go to Heaven when you die. Then read the Bible daily, and obey it. God will never fail you.
The orange/red colour may look different in real life depending on your screen calibration.SKU: 244