(pack of 100) ON THE BACK: Test yourself. Do you get drunk on weekends? Do you love sport more than God? Have you taken a “great Australian sickie” (where you fake being sick to avoid going to work)? Have you copied movies or songs illegally? Have you ever looked with lust? And finally, do you use God’s name as a swear word? How’d you go, are you a good Aussie? The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent”, and if you’ve answered YES to any of the questions above then you’re not good. In fact it gets worse, if you’ve done the above, then you’ve committed idolatry & adultery, you’ve lied, stolen, and blasphemed. All in all this means God is angry with you for breaking His laws (10 commandments). God’s punishment for law breakers (sinners) is Hell. Does that concern you? Thankfully God is not willing that any should perish, and sent His Son to die on the Cross for you. Jesus took the punishment from God in your place, and then rose from the grave — defeating death. You must repent (turn from sin), and trust Jesus Christ to save you, and God will forgive you, and give you everlasting life. Cry out to God for mercy today, before it’s too late. www.WhatsTheGospel.com
Are You A Good Australian? (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(Pack of 100)
ON THE BACK:
Australia is a wonderful country, but what does it mean to be a good Australian? Is it someone who loves cricket? Football? Beer?
How about this question, are you a good person? The dictionary says “good” is to be “morally excellent” Let’s check the standard, the Ten Commandments. Have you ever told a lie (even a “white” lie)? Have you ever stolen something (value is irrelevant, this includes downloading or copying movies illegally)? If you’ve lusted, you’ve committed adultery in your heart. If you’ve hated someone, the Bible says you’re a murderer. If you’ve done any of these you’re in big trouble. On Judgment Day you’ll be guilty, and end up in Hell.
But God sent His Son to die on the Cross for you. Jesus took your punishment upon Himself, taking the punishment of God in your place, and then rose from the grave — defeating death. So repent today (turn from sin), and trust Jesus Christ to save you, and God will forgive you and grant you everlasting life. Read the Bible to learn about God and how to live. Find out more at: WhatsTheGospel.comSKU: A104
101 Of The Worlds Funniest One Liners (100pk)0 out of 5(0)
(pack of 100)
101 of the World’s Funniest One Liners
In the centre of the flyer is a Christian gospel message.
1. Ninety-nine percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.
2. Borrow money from a pessimist — they don’t expect it back.
3. Time is what keeps things from happening all at once.
4. Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
5. I didn’t fight my way to the top of the food chain to be a vegetarian.
6. Never answer an anonymous letter.
7. It’s lonely at the top; but you do eat better.
8. I don’t suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.
9. Always go to other people’s funerals, or they won’t go to yours.
10. Few women admit their age; few men act it.
11. If we aren’t supposed to eat animals, why are they made with meat?
12. No one is listening until you make a mistake.
13. Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
14. We have enough youth. How about a fountain of “Smart”?
15. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
16. Campers: Nature’s way of feeding mosquitoes.
17. Always remember that you are unique; just like everyone else.
18. Consciousness: That annoying time between naps.
19. There are three kinds of people: Those who can count and those who can’t.
20. Why is “abbreviation” such a long word?
21. Nuke the Whales.
22. I started out with nothing and I still have most of it.
23. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
24. Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
25. A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory.
26. As long as there are tests, there will be prayer in public schools.
27. Laugh alone and the world thinks you’re an idiot.
28. Sometimes I wake up grumpy; other times I let her sleep.
29. The severity of the itch is inversely proportional to the ability to reach it.
30. You can’t have everything; where would you put it?
31. I took an IQ test and the results were negative.
32. Okay, who stopped the payment on my reality check?
Editorial: Probably the most thought-provoking one-liner is “Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.” It’s sad but true — no matter what you do, you will die. This is because you have sinned against God. Let’s see if that’s true: Have you ever lied (even once)? Ever stolen (anything)? Jesus said, “Whoever looks upon a woman to lust after her, has committed adultery already with her in his heart.” Ever looked with lust? If you have said “Yes” to these three questions, by your own admission, you are a lying, thieving, adulterer at heart; and we’ve only looked at three of the Ten Commandments. How will you do on Judgment Day? Will you be innocent or guilty? You know that you will be guilty, and end up in Hell. That’s not God’s will. He provided a way for you to be forgiven. He sent His Son to take your punishment: “God commended His love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.” Jesus then rose from the dead and defeated death. God promises everlasting life to all those who confess and forsake their sins, and trust in Jesus Christ. Please do that today . . . you may not have tomorrow. See John 14:21 for a wonderful promise. Then read the Bible daily and obey what you read. God will never let you down.
33. We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.
34. 42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
35. Be nice to your kids. They’ll choose your nursing home.
36. If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
37. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.
38. Eat right. Stay fit. Die anyway.
39. My mind is like a steel trap, rusty and illegal in 37 states.
40. Nothing is fool proof to a sufficiently talented fool.
41. On the other hand, you have different fingers.
42. I’ve only been wrong once, and that’s when I thought I was wrong.
43. God made mankind. Sin made him evil.
44. I don’t find it hard to meet expenses. They’re everywhere.
45. I just let my mind wander, and it didn’t come back.
46. Don’t steal. The government hates competition.
47. Humpty Dumpty was pushed.
48. National Atheist’s Day April 1st.
49. All generalizations are false.
50. The more people I meet, the more I like my dog.
51. Work is for people who don’t know how to fish.
52. If you don’t like the news, go out and make some.
53. For every action there is an equal and opposite criticism.
54. IRS: We’ve got what it takes to take what you have got.
55. I’m out of bed and dressed. What more do you want?
56. I used to think I was indecisive, but now I’m not too sure.
57. I can handle pain until it hurts.
58. No matter where you go, you’re there.
59. If everything is coming your way, then you’re in the wrong lane.
60. It’s been Monday all week.
61. Gravity always gets me down.
62. This statement is false.
63. Eschew obfuscation.
64. They told me I was gullible…and I believed them.
65. It’s bad luck to be superstitious.
66. According to my best recollection, I don’t remember.
67. The word “gullible” isn’t in the dictionary.
68. Honk if you like peace and quiet.
69. The Big Bang Theory: God Spoke and BANG! it happened.
70. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.
71. Despite the cost of living, have you noticed how it remains so popular?
72. Save the whales. Collect the whole set.
73. A day without sunshine is like, night.
74. The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
75. Corduroy pillows: They’re making headlines!
76. Gravity: It’s not just a good idea, it’s the LAW!
77. Life is too complicated in the morning.
78. We are all part of the ultimate statistic — ten out of ten die.
79. Nobody’s perfect. I’m a nobody.
80. Ask me about my vow of silence.
81. The hardness of butter is directly proportional to the softness of the bread.
82. The last thing on earth you want to do will be the last thing you do.
83. Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else get your way.
84. If ignorance is bliss, then tourists are in a constant state of euphoria.
85. If at first you don’t succeed, don’t try skydiving.
86. If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
87. Stop repeat offenders. Don’t re-elect them!
88. I intend to live forever. So far so good.
89. Who is “General Failure” and why is he reading my hard disk?
90. What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
91. I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
92. Energizer Bunny arrested; charged with battery.
93. I didn’t use to finish sentences, but now I
94. I’ve had amnesia as long as I can remember.
95. Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks.
96. Vacation begins when Dad says, “I know a short cut.”
97. Evolution: True science fiction.
98. What’s another word for “thesaurus”?
99. Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.
100. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
101. I went to the fights, and a hockey game broke out.
. . . Don’t forget to read the editorial!SKU: 265
Conversation Starters, Gospel Tracts, Money
Aussie Million Dollar Note (100pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(6)
(Pack of 100 notes)
The Aussie Million Dollar Notes are our most popular because of their incredible ability to grab people’s attention. We have continued to improve the Million Dollar Note over the years to make the message clearer and easier to understand as well as make the design more appealing.
This Million Dollar note has circulated Australia for over 10 years. Close to 2 million have been handed out around the country which although is a huge number, still means only 1 in 12 Australians have had one.
On the front is featured the infamous Ned Kelly and the Sydney Opera House on the back.
The Gospel message is on the back of the note:
Ask yourself the million dollar question: Will you go to Heaven when you die? Here’s a quick test: Have you ever told a lie, stolen anything, or used God’s name in vain? Have you looked with lust? Which is adultery of the heart in God’s eyes. If you’ve done these things you will stand before God as a lying, thieving, blasphemous, adulterer at heart. And no amount of good works can make up for past crimes. The Bible warns that your punishment will be in a place called Hell. However God is not willing that any should perish, which is why He sent His Son to suffer and die on the cross. Sinners broke God’s Law, but Jesus paid their fine. That means He can legally forgive your sins: “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.” Then He rose from the dead and defeated death. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Repent from sin today and trust in Jesus Christ alone for salvation, and God will forgive you and grant you the free gift of everlasting life. Read the Bible to learn about God. Free resources at: WhatsTheGospel.com
A great way to start a conversation. Australian $1000000 Dollar Note.SKU: A113
Conversation Starters, Gospel Tracts, Money
10 Commandment Coins – Aluminium (50pk)Rated 5.00 out of 5(5)
Pack of 50
These coins have the Ten Commandments on one side, and the Gospel on the other.
These bright aluminium coins can easily be read as you tilt them into the light.
They make for an excellent springboard into the Gospel, and a wonderful gift to give to the unsaved. (Each coin is 1½ inches in diameter.)
As you can see from the picture above, the “front” side presents the Ten Commandments.
The scripture that runs around the outer edge of this side is James 2:10, “For whoever shall keep the whole Law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.”
The “back” side has a short and simple Gospel message. It reads, “You have to face a Holy God on Judgment Day. He sees lust as adultery (Matt. 5:28) and hatred as murder (1 John 3:15). Will you be guilty? Jesus took your punishment on the cross, and rose again defeating death, to save you from Hell. Repent (Luke 13:5) and trust in Him today.”
An evangelistic website where the unbeliever can learn more is clearly referenced toward the bottom of the Gospel message — needGod.com.
And the scripture that runs around the outer edge of this side is John 3:16, “For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.“SKU: 283