New Testament Easy-reading King James Version. Commentary by Ray Comfort.
- Prove God’s existence.
- Answer 100 common objections to Christianity.
- Show the Bible’s supernatural origin.
- Reveal the absurdity of evolution.
- Share your faith effectively.
- Prove the authenticity of the Bible through prophecy.
- See the eye-opening scientific and medical facts.
- Read what famous scientists had to say about God.
- Talk about your faith with Mormons, Jehovah’s Witnesses, Muslims, etc.
- Answer such questions as: Where did Cain get his wife?
- Why is there suffering?
Finalist in the 2002 Gold Medallion Book Awards.
“It makes the defense of scripture easily understood and should be read by all serious Bible students.”Tim LaHaye
“The Evidence Bible is filled with excellent apologetic tools and insights to help Christians reason with those who need to come to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I highly recommend it.” Dr. Norman Geisler
“This is a must have for any serious Bible student and a must read for all Christians.” Chuck Missler
“The Evidence Bible is specially designed to reinforce the faith of our times by offering hard evidence and scientific proof for the thinking mind.” D. James Kennedy
“Clearly the Holy Spirit led you as you brought this wonderful document together. I could not be more impressed.” James D. Stambaugh, Dir. Billy Graham Center Museum.
“The Evidence Bible will certainly assist you to always be prepared to give an answer to everyone who asks to give the reason for the hope that you have.” Josh McDowell
“The Evidence Bible is the reservoir over-flowing with everything evangelistic—powerful quotes from famous people, amazing anecdotes, sobering last words, informative charts, and a wealth of irrefutable evidence to equip, encourage, and enlighten you, like nothing else. I couldn’t recommend it more highly.”Kirk Cameron
“You’ll find it to be an invaluable tool for becoming a more effective witness.” Franklin Graham
Reviews from Amazon.com
“Almost every page contains a golden nugget of history’s wisdom.”