Paperback | 128 pages | Ray Comfort | Take a sneak peek inside.
- Why do 9 out of 10 children raised in Christian homes leave the Church?
- Why do many professing Christians show little or no evidence for their faith?
- Why do 80-90% of those making decisions for Christ fall away from the faith? For decades, the world’s most popular gospel message has been drawing the lost by promising God’s wonderful plan for their life. But behind the facade of the “wonderful plan” message is the reality of the trials, temptation, and persecution that Jesus promised. How can we reconcile the two? In this life-changing book, best-selling author Ray Comfort explores whether this common gospel approach aligns with real life — and with Scripture. The vital biblical principles he reveals will force you to reexamine your ideas about the gospel — and will teach you how to reach unbelievers the way God intended. A must-read for all who care about the lost.
- “While reading this book my heart went into atrial fibrillation; it’s that good! After I finished it, I couldn’t sleep. There’s nothing like it. It is truly from God.”
—Bill Fay (Author of Share Jesus Without Fear)
- “In a world filled with false gospels and misinformation about Christianity, few authors make the truth clearer than Ray Comfort. His book, God Has a Wonderful Plan for Your Life: The Myth of the Modern Message, will help you sort through the noise and distortions to accurately understand the message of Jesus, the purpose of the cross, and the power of grace. If you’re looking for a book that will help you appreciate the true gospel so you can share it with others (even as you protect yourself from false messages), Ray’s book is essential. Get a copy for yourself and for someone you care about.”
—J. Warner Wallace (Senior Fellow at the Colson Center for Christian Worldview, and Adjunct Professor of Apologetics at Talbot School of Theology, and author of Cold-Case Christianity and Person of Interest.)
- “There is a plague in far too many Christian churches and homes. Ray Comfort sagely identifies the disease and offers the Biblical cure. This book is a must read if you would like to go to church with, and raise more wheat than tares. This book is explosive. Eye opening. Jaw dropping. Staggeringly helpful. In other words, this book is classic Ray Comfort. If you grieve over the statistical fact there are more rotten fish then good fish in the Evangelical Church, this book will forever change the way you present the Gospel.”
—Todd Friel (Wretched TV & Radio)
- “This book I will keep forever.”
- “Amazing! ‘Revelation’ is the only word to describe it.”
—Daniel W. Groves
- “I have given hundreds of this book to friends to read!”